Here are a few of the benefits available through the Senior Advocate program at Good Samaritan Hospital:
- Financial Counseling Assistance with Medicare and supplemental insurance information and resources.
- Information Referral Good Samaritan Hospital has a dedicated representative to help you access hospital and community resources ranging from nursing homes, home-delivered meals, emergency response systems and other programs for seniors.
- Educational Seminars Monthly senior lecture seminars on a variety of topics related to your health and personal safety (includes a continental breakfast and is $2.00 per month).
- Discounted/Free Screenings Blood pressure checks, flu shots, diabetes screenings and other screenings are offered throughout the year at special events.
- Discounted Health & Wellness Center Membership All seniors (age 65 and older) are eligible to receive a discounted membership to the Good Samaritan Health & Wellness Center.
For more information on Senior Advocate and educational seminar topics, call 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622)
How to Join Senior Advocate
To become a Senior Advocate member, fill out the enrollment form. You may either submit the form online or print and fill out a copy and mail it to:
Advocate Medical Group - Sykes
2555 Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
For assistance in completing this application, call 1.800.323.8622 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Finding the Senior Advocate Office at Good Samaritan Hospital
We are located at the Good Samaritan Health & Wellness Center, which is located behind the main hospital at 3551 Highland Avenue in Downer's Grove.