Here are a few of the benefits available through the Senior Advocate program at Good Shepherd Hospital:
- Financial Counseling-Assistance with Medicare and supplemental insurance paperwork.
- Information Referral-Good Shepherd Hospital has a dedicated representative to help you access hospital and community resources, emergency response systems.
- Educational Seminars-Free seminars on a variety of topics related to your health, the Senior Breakfast Club and Safe Driving classes.
- Health Promotion-Flu shots, screenings and other programs are offered at Good Shepherd Hospital.
- Transportation-Transportation is available to and from the main hospital campus, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital Fitness Center, and other outpatient locations for residents living in the following zip codes: 60010, 60012, 60013, 60014, 60021, 60042, 60047, 60050, 60051, 60067, 60074, 60084, 60156 and 60102. To make transportation arrangements, call 1.888.574.5700 at least 24 hours in advance. A minimal fee is required.
- Discounted Health & Fitness Center-All seniors (age 65 and older) are eligible to receive a discounted membership to the Good Shepherd Health & Fitness Center.
How to Join Senior Advocate
To become a Senior Advocate member, fill out the enrollment form. You may either submit the form online or print and fill out a copy and mail it to:
Advocate Medical Group - Sykes
2555 Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
For assistance in completing this application, call 1.800.323.8622 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Finding the Senior Advocate Office at Good Shepherd Hospital
We are conveniently located on the first floor of Good Shepherd Hospital next to the Day Surgery waiting area. To reach us by phone, call 847.382.7277.