Here are a few of the benefits available through the Senior Advocate Program of Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
- Educational Seminars-Free seminars on a variety of topics related to your health and personal safety, including the AARP Safe Driving Class and our monthly Senior Advocate breakfast.
- Health Screenings-Periodic blood pressure checks, flu shots, diabetes screenings and other tests.
- Financial Counseling-Senior Advocate financial counselors are available to provide resources to assist with Medicare paperwork from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays. Counselors are also available to answer your questions about hospital bills and insurance benefits.
- Transportation-Based on availability, transportation to and from Illinois Masonic for medical appointments can be arranged 48 hours in advance for a nominal fee, for members in our service area.
- Parking-Park in any of Illinois Masonic's video-monitored, self-park garages for a discounted rate of $3.
How to Join Senior Advocate
To become a Senior Advocate member, fill out the enrollment form. You may either submit the form online or print and fill out a copy and mail it to:
Advocate Medical Group - Sykes
2555 Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
For assistance in completing this application, call 1.800.323.8622 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.