Advocate's approach to excellence in imaging
Advocate Health Care has invested in the most current imaging technologies available for the early diagnosis and treatment of health problems. Board-certified radiologists and registered imaging technicians use these state-of-the-art tools to produce the best medical intelligence for informed decisions.
Advocate takes advantage of the best new technologies to support your care and provide critical answers for your doctor, including:
- 3T MRI - an Open Bore MRI allowing for more comfort, quality and speed than traditional Open MRI's
- Special mammography machines guide a minimally invasive biopsy of a very small area of abnormality
- CT scanner allows doctors to detect the presence of disease at much earlier stages
- Digital radiography, used in combination with a pulse fluoroscope, can reduce a patient's radiation dose by 75 percent
- Pediatric radiology suite, featuring cartoons and learning tools, is designed to put children at ease, eliminating the need for sedation or repeat scans
Advocate is committed to providing imaging facilities that offer the most comfortable experience for the patient. Our imaging centers provide convenient access, scheduling convenience, and patient privacy.