It is recommended that schools submit their requests starting in January through the end of May for the academic term from Fall of the same year through the following Summer. While we will occasionally process requests received after May, requests received less than 1 month from the start date of the clinical rotation will NOT be considered.
- Student Clinical Request Form:
- All requests must be submitted on the Student Clinical Request Form via email as per the address below.
- All information requested on the form must be completed.
- Please be sure to verify that dates are correct and correspond to the actual "days of the week" requested.
- If you are planning on “splitting requested weeks into two clinical groups”, then a separate Student Clinical Request Form must be completed for each group.
- Faculty MUST BE ON SITE during the clinical rotation in order for it to be considered.
- Course description or syllabus, outlining the students’ clinical expectations must accompany each request in order to be considered.
- If other learning experiences (observational experiences) are needed in addition to the primary department, it must be specified at the time of the request.
- EMAIL request with course syllabus or description to: