Here are a few of the benefits available through the Senior Advocate program at South Suburban Hospital:
- Information Referral - South Suburban Hospital has a network to help you access hospital and community resources.
- Educational Seminars - Free seminars on a variety of topics related to your health and personal safety.
- Discounted/Free Screenings - Blood pressure checks, flu shots, diabetes screenings and other tests are offered regularly.
- Free Senior Advocate Parking - Specially designated parking spots are available for members' use only. You must display your parking card.
- 20% Discount on Selected Hospital Services - Includes Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase III and nutritional counseling.
How to Join Senior Advocate
To become a Senior Advocate member, fill out the enrollment form. You may either submit the form online or print and fill out a copy and mail it to:
Advocate Medical Group - Sykes
2555 Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
For assistance in completing this application, call 1.800.323.8622 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Finding the Senior Advocate Office at South Suburban Hospital
We are conveniently located on the lower level of South Suburban Hospital. For more information, call the direct Senior Advocate line at 708.213.3015.