- Flexible Spending Accounts - All residents are eligible to enroll in a plan to set aside pre tax dollars to pay for health care or dependent care expenses. Information to be provided prior to enrollment at orientation and the annual open enrollment period.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) - All residents are eligible to opt in or out of a plan to use pre tax dollars to contribute toward a retirement account. Contribution and vesting information is provided prior to enrollment at orientation and the annual open enrollment period.
- Credit Union - Participation in a credit union that offers a variety of financial services.
- Direct Deposit - Deposit of your bi-weekly paycheck directly to your checking and/or savings account.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - All residents are eligible for access to a voluntary, confidential program that provides professional assistance and counseling referrals for you and your immediate family for problems that affect your personal or professional life.
- Fitness Room - Located in Barr Tower. All residents are eligible to participate. Membership is $8.00 per month through payroll deduction.
- Parking - Residents may choose to pay for covered/secured parking at a discounted rate. Payment is per payroll deduction.