The applicant must provide the following to the school:
- Completed application and fee.
- Official high school transcript or GED transcript.
- Official college transcript, if applicable.
- Two completed letters of recommendation forms.
- Standardized test scores, if requested (ACT or SAT).
The admission committee reviews Phase I data, determine admission status and notifies the applicant in writing within one month of receipt of completed application, transcripts and test scores.
An applicant satisfactorily completing Phase I and meeting minimal admissions requirements must complete:
- Admissions testing
If the applicant meets the minimum testing standards the following is required:
- A visit to the Department of Diagnostic Imaging, to see what is involved in the profession and to identify the responsibilities of student and staff radiographers
- An interview with the admission committee
After review and evaluation of all data in Phase I and II, the admissions committee will notify the applicant in writing regarding admission status, acceptance /rejection.
The accepted student must send to the school within two weeks:
- A written signed acknowledgement of acceptance and pledging full-time commitment of 40 hours per week,
- A $100.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE) deposit applied towards tuition.
To complete acceptance, a student must submit the following during registration:
- Completed, signed physical examination forms, by a physician. Required Pre- Entrance & laboratory Tests results as listed on the forms, including Drug Screening Test results issued by Advocate Health Care Facility Only:
- The balance of first year tuition or financial aid documents
- Verification of health insurance coverage
- Verification of two year CPR certification, from the American Heart Association.
Willing to submit to a criminal background check upon request.