UIC/Christ Internal Medicine Program Requirements
UIC/Christ Internal Medicine Residency is a participant in the National Residency Matching Program. Selection for an interview is done by our selection committee and is contingent on a number of factors which are inclusive of: USMLE Scores, academic performance, and clinical experience.
Requirements for applying to the program include:
- Applications will only be accepted only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Letter from the Dean of the School of Medicine or Department of Medicine Chair
- 3 Letters of Recommendation from faculty or members who have directly supervised your experience.
- Copy of your USMLE Scores (Step I & II). Successfully passing USMLE Step I is required prior to applying to the program
- The deadline for applications is November 30th, 2014
Interviews will begin in November and end in January. Files are reviewed as they are completed and selected applicants will be contacted to set up interviews.
**If you have completed medical school more than 3 years prior to applying please be sure to have proof of CME Credits if offered a position in the program.