1. How do I apply to the program?
Applications are accepted only through ERAS. Please do not submit application material by e-mail. When you apply through ERAS, you are assured that your application will be reviewed. For assistance with your ERAS application, please contact your Dean's Office.
In ordered to be considered for an interview, you must meet the following criteria:
- Graduation from medical school within the last three years
- Passage of USMLE Step I and Step II, including CSA; or COMLEX for Osteopathic students
- If you are a foreign medical graduate, we require a minimum of six months U.S. clinical experience
- We do NOT sponsor J1 VIsas or H-1 Visas
NOTE: Adovcate Christ Medical Center does NOT sponsor externships or observerships for individuals who have already graduated from medical school.
2. Application Procedure
Osteopathic students can apply to our Program through the AOA Match, NRMP Match (or both). However, you will only be guaranteed a dually-accredited slot by matching through the AOA Match.
3. What should you expect at the interview?
Our interview process is designed to serve as a friendly exchange of information enabling you to make an informed choice about your residency training. You will meet several of our faculty and resident physicians and have the opportunity to ask questions. You will be given a tour of the Christ Family Medicine Center, Advocate Christ Medical Center and the adjoining Advocate Children's Hospital - Oak Lawn. After your interview, we encourage you to contact any of our faculty or residents for further information regarding our Program.
For more information, contact:
M. Eileen Molloy
Advocate Christ Family Medicine Residency Program
4140 Southwest Highway
Hometown, Illinois 60456-1135