How to apply
We participate in ERAS Fellowships process for the application and National Resident Matching Program. To begin the process, please go to https://www.erasfellowshipdocuments.org/. It will be available on November 15, 2012. Note the following items and documents must be received before your application can be reviewed by the committee.
1. One photograph
2. Medical school transcripts
3. Current state medical licenses and expiration dates
4. Letter from program director, Pediatric Residency Program
5. Two (2) additional letters of recommendation
6. Copy of ECFMG certificate and scores
7. Please ask your references to fill out the Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Evaluation Form in addition to their letter of recommendation and send it to ERAS.
8. Pediatrics In-Training exam scores (if applicable)
9. Board Certifications or eligibility (if applicable)
10. J1 Visa / permanent Visa (if applicable)
Please note: Our program will not sponsor H1B VISA or interview H1B VISA holders.
When the above documents are complete, we may invite you for an interview after review of the information that you submit. We plan to begin interviews in Jan 2013.