- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital utilizes PhORCAS for submission of all pharmacy residency application materials. More information about PhORCAS can be found at http://www.ashp.org/phorcas.
- Please be sure to address the following questions in your letter of intent:
- What are your long range career goals?
- What type of practice setting would you like to be in over the next 3-5 years?
- Why are you interested in the PGY-2 Critical Care Residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital (ALGH)?
- Potential candidates will be considered for an interview once all application materials are received.
- Direct all correspondence to:
Jill H. Cwik, Pharm.D.
Critical Care Pharmacy Residency Program Director
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
1775 Dempster Street
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Deadline for application materials is Friday, January 3, 2014.