2012 Criteria for Sports Medicine Fellowship
All applicants must pass the allopathic and/or osteopathic boards on the first attempt prior to beginning the fellowship. For those applicants who do not pass on the first attempt, their files are placed on hold for special review by the program director.
Download applications from this web site: http://www.amssm.org/Fellowships.html
All applications must be complete with the following:
- Personal statement
- Transcripts (medical school)
- 3 Letters of recommendation - 1 letter must be from your previous Program Director
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Dean's letter (if applicable)
- Illinois license (or current license)
Applicants must be successful graduates of a residency program in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
All applicants must have a good command of the spoken English language. Our institution does not sponsor any Visas, so all applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
Deadline for submitting application is October 1, 2012
- We weill have 2 different interview dates in October when selected candidates will participating members of our Sports Medicine faculty.
- Discounted rate available at a local hotel with shuttle service to the hospital