- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital will begin using the PhORCAS for submission of application materials for the pharmacy residency programs beginning in July 2013.
More information about PhORCAS can be found at http://www.ashp.org/phorcas.
- Please be sure to address the following quetions in your letter of intent:
- What are your long range career goals?
- What type of practice setting would you like to be in over the next 3-5 years?
- Why are you interested in the PGY-1 at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital (ALGH)?
- What do you expect to gain from a residency at ALGH?
- Are there particular areas of hospital pharmacy practice where you would like to gain more experience?
- Potential candidates will be considered for an interview once all application materials are received.
- Direct all correspondence to:
Sarah M. Wieczorkiewicz, Pharm.D., BCPS
Pharmacy Residency Program Director
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
1775 Dempster Street
Park Ridge, IL 60068
- Deadline for application materials is Friday, January 4, 2013.