- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital utilizes PhORCAS for submission of all pharmacy residency application materials. More information about PhORCAS can be found at http://www.ashp.org/phorcas.
- Please be sure to address the following quetions in your letter of intent:
- What are your long range career goals?
- What type of practice setting would you like to be in over the next 3-5 years?
- Why are you interested in the PGY-1 at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital (ALGH)?
- What do you expect to gain from a residency at ALGH?
- Are there particular areas of hospital pharmacy practice where you would like to gain more experience?
- Potential candidates will be considered for an interview once all application materials are received.
- Direct all correspondence to:
Sarah M. Wieczorkiewicz, Pharm.D., BCPS
Pharmacy Residency Program Director
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
1775 Dempster Street
Park Ridge, IL 60068
- Deadline for application materials is Friday, January 3, 2014. The updated fact sheet and interview tips document is also attached and should be updated on the link at the top of this tab.