- Abdominal PE study
- Incidental dissection study
- Incidental dissection study
- Imaging of Pregnant and Potentially Pregnant Adolescents and Children - QI Project with Dr. Kevin Kirshenbaum, December 2010 to present.
- Gajjar M, Pallan P, Gorelick G, Nadimpalli S, Vagvala S, August C. "It's not All Hay Fever. Radiologic Criteria and Differential Diagnosis of Allergic Fungi Sinusitis"
- Hepatic artery variations and technical implications on treatment. Pallan P, et al. Submitted to SIR 2012.
- Percutaneous reconstruction of unpassable large veins. Pallan P, et al. Submitted to SIR 2012.
- Current state of splenic artery interventions. Pallan P, et al. Submitted to SIR 2012.
- Sharma A, Gabriel H, Nayar R, Nemcek A, Du H, Nikolaidis P. Subcentimeter Thyroid Nodules: Utility of Sonography Characterization and Ultrasound-guided Needle Biopsy. American Journal of Roentegenology. Accepted for publication in Dec 2012.
- Sharma A, Patterson B, Herwick S. Radiology preliminary report survey-based study. In progress.
- Shah P, Sharma A, Campbell MB, Prabhakar N. Segmental Arterial Mediolysis: Presentation and Management of a Rare Entity with an Update on the Present Literature. Submitted for SIR 2012.
- ACGME website project and survey projects in progress; Vicarious excretion of contrast bile leak case report in progress.
- Girish G, Saker M, "Systemic Air Embolism as a Complication of Radiofrequency Ablation" Submitted to Radiographics for publication.
- Regmi K, Gidwani G, et al., "The Forgotten Disease - Lernierre's Syndrome" Presented at American College of Physicians Meeting 2010, Chicago, Illinois
- Gidwani G, Zun L. "Age and Gender Factors in fMRI Baseline Hyoperactivity" Presented at Midwest Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting, 2008, Highland Park, Illinois
- Patel Pritesh, Campbell MB, Kirshenbaum K, Weiss, J. CT Dose Reduction: A Collaborative Interdepartmental Effort. Presented at the ACR Annual Meeting 2011, and at the Advocate Research Forum 2011.
- Patel Pritesh, Carr James, et al. Case Report: Cardiac Amyloidosis in a Patient with Biventricular Compaction
- Patel Pritesh, Kirshenbaum M. Case Report: Pulmonary Splenule Infarct: Unusual Presentation of Sarcoidosis
Vagvala, Sri Preethi
- Vagvala SP, Gajjar M, Nadimpalli SPR, Gorelick G. "Getting Untangled": A Review of Arteriovenous Malformations of the Spine. Educational Exhibit, ASSR Meeting, February 2011. Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Vagvala SP, Thebeau LG, Wilson SR, Morrison LA. Virus-encoded B7-2 Costimulation Molecules Enhance the Protective Capacity of a Replication-Defective Herpes Simples Virus 2 Vaccine in Immunocompetent Mice. Published in Journal of Virology 2009, vol 83:953-960.
- Gajjar M, Keppke AL, Goesel C, Kirshenbaum K, Vagvala SP. A Comprehensive Review of Fibroepithelial and Other Benign Fibrous Lesions of the Breast. Educational Exhibit, RSNA, 2010, McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
- Gajjar M, Vagvala SP, Gorelick G. Radiologic Criteria and Differential Diagnosis of Allergic Fungal Sinusitis. Accepted by the American Society of Neuroradiology for presentation at conference in June 2011.
- Gajjar M, Herwick S. A Displaced Os Peroneum with Complete Peroneus Longus Tendon Tear. Accepted - ACR Case-in-Point.
- Gajjar M, Vagvala SP, Malisch T, Gorelick G. "Stop that Ringing in my Ear!" Endovascular Coil Embolization of a Sigmoid Sinus Diverticulum Utilizing Balloon Remodeling Technique.
Goesel, Christopher L
- Gajjar M, Goesel C, Kirshenbaum K et al, A Comprehensive Review of Fibroepithelial and Other Benign Fibrous Lesions of the Breast. 2010 RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting. November 28-December 3, 2010. McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
- Gajjar M, Goesel C, Kirshenbaum K et al, A Comprehensive Review of Fibroepithelial and Other Benign Fibrous Lesions of the Breast. Contemporary Diagnostic Radiology. Accepted manuscript for upcoming issue.
- Goesel C., Radiologic and Pathologic Correlation of Orbital Lesions. Radiologic/Pathologic Conference, November 2009. Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois Presented.
- Goesel C., Radiologic and Pathologic Correlation of Soft Tissue Masses. Radiologic/Pathologic Conference, April 2009. Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chiago, Illinois. Presented.
- Kakarla R, Vaghani A, Gorelick G, Nadimpalli SPR, Goesel C. An approach to Laryngeal Pathology: Correlation of Radiologic and Endoscopic Imaging. 2008 RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting. November 30-December 5, 2008, McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois. Presented at RSNA 2008 in Chicago, Illinois
- Rana K, Patel Pravin, "Complete Uterine Inversion: An Uncommon Yet Crucial Sonographic Diagnosis." Published Journal of Ultrasound Med., Vol. 28, Issue 12, 1719-1722, December 1, 2009.
- Ginsburg M, Ahmed O, Rana K, Zaritsky M. Ectopic Pancreas Presenting as Pancreatitis and a Mesenteric Mass. Accepted Journal of Pediatric Radiology, May 2011.
- Kirshenbaum M, Rana K. Necrotizing Appendicitis: A Retrospective Review on Specific (??)