Map and Directions to AIMMC
- Take the train Station (“L”) Brown or Purple Line to Wellington which is on the hospital’s campus
- Take the CTA Halsted bus #8 or Clark bus #22 bus to Wellington
If you want more information please click on the following link and it will take you to Chicago’s public transportation website: http://www.transitchicago.com/
For a PDF version with detailed Fare Information, Service Overview, and Rail (“L”) & Bus routes click on the following link: http://www.transitchicago.com/assets/1/brochures/ctaSystemMapBrochure.pdf
Parking Instructions and Fees – Hospital Garage
The program coordinator will review parking information with you during your orientation. Here is a quick overview:
- Once you receive your AIMMC Medical Resident ID Badge, you will need to go to the parking office to receive a parking decal to place on your car. You will also be asked for the make/model and license plate number.
- Parking fee will be $40.00 a month or $20.00 Bi-Weekly with 24 hour access.
- Payment must be either Cash or Check. Please make checks or money orders payable to "Standard Parking"
- Payment is processed at the Standard Parking Office, which is located on the first floor of the Wellington Parking Garage, attached to the main hospital (along the train tracks). Office hours are M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Residents will be assigned to the Employee Garage (located south on Wellington Ave, east of the CTA tracks). Once this Garage becomes full, they will be redirected to park in our overflow surface lot (located on the corner of Wellington and Sheffield).
- Regular Parking Rates: 0-2 hours is $6.00; 2-4 hours $12.00; 4-6 hours is $14.00; and 6-24 hours is $18.00 (subject to change)
If you have further questions related to parking, please contact the Parking Office at 773-296-5434.