Advocate Dreyer Medical Clinic
For over 80 years, Dreyer Medical Clinic has been meeting the needs of patients throughout the Fox Valley area. While technologies have improved and facilities have expanded, our approach has remained the same. We're committed to giving patients the time, attention, and expertise Dr. John Dreyer first brought to Aurora in 1905.
When Dr. John Dreyer first opened his practice, he set an example that we still follow today. That's why at Dreyer you'll experience a culture that is completely focused on the individual. Our goal is simple-we want to give you the time, the resources, and the support you need to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
You'll find that we work together much like a family. Mutual respect and collaboration are the rule, not the exception. That's why thousands of families trust us with their most precious asset: their health. It's also why people just like you chose Dreyer as the place to build a career without limits.
We're taking ambulatory care to new levels.
As one of the largest multi-specialty practices in Illinois, we're able to represent nearly 30 different medical and surgical specialties across the Fox Valley region. And with so many options to choose from, we're continually dedicated to maintaining our reputation for excellence, as we provide state-of-the-art ambulatory care. More areas of interest. More time for patients. More advantages for you. The fact is, you can find an opportunity at Dreyer Medical Clinic that fits your personal and professional needs perfectly. Afterall, that's what our practice is all about.
- Practice is physician-governed.
- Emphasis is on preventive health care and clinical excellence.
- Comprehensive ancillary services on-site include nuclear medicine, CT, PET, mammography, ultrasonography, pharmacy, laboratories, rehabilitation, nutrition, psychotherapy, addictions counseling, ambulatory surgery center, cancer center, and more.
- Multi-disciplinary, caring approach utilized for patients with complex medical needs.
- Special programs include the ADD Clinic for children and adults with ADD/ADHD, as well as work rehabilitation services.
- Staff includes nurse practitioners, physician assistants, psychologists, social workers, dietitians, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and other health professionals.
- Established in 1922, Dreyer became part of Advocate Health Care in 1996.
Advocate Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer