Catching heart disease in its early stages is vital to battling the condition and its symptoms. When you and your doctor suspect heart disease, the Advocate BroMenn Medical Center cardiac team is ready with a comprehensive range of diagnostic procedures, including:
Many other diagnostic services are offered as well.
BroMenn offers the advantage of a full spectrum of treatments in a warm, caring, patient-focused environment. You will be treated by some of the most experienced, skilled cardiovascular surgeons and cardiologists in the region. More and more you will find advanced cardiovascular services at BroMenn that once were only available at distant medical centers.
- Comprehensive vascular services, including aneurysm repair and coronary bypass surgery
- Pacemaker procedures including implants and repairs to correct irregular heartbeats
- Specialized heart valve procedures to restore proper blood flow to and from the heart
- State of the art angioplasty to eliminate dangerous clots in veins and arteries
- Innovative electrophysiology procedures to diagnose irregular heartbeats
- Stent placement that is often used in place of bypass surgery
Many of us have one or more risk factors of heart disease,
including high blood pressure, high cholesterol or family history.
Getting a regular heart checkup could save your life.
Find a screening today!