Advocate BroMenn Adult Day Services can provide client transportation on a specialized bus with wheelchair lift. Transportation services are available to our center if you live within designated limits (western border = I-55; northern border = I-55/ Ft Jesse; eastern border = Airport Rd./ Streid Dr.; southern border = Six Points Rd./ Veterans Parkway/ Ireland Grove Rd.).
Some of the stipulations of our transportation service include:
- All participants' pick-up and drop-off arrangements are pre-arranged and must be sufficient for bus parking We are able to provide door-to-door service, if you desire.
- All passengers being transported on our vehicle will be secured in a seat with a seat belt and must remain seated for the entire trip.
- If a passenger refuses to board the bus, alternate transportation will need to be arranged by the caregiver. The bus driver will never physically force a passenger onto the bus.
- Families/caregivers must maintain a safe walkway, unencumbered by obstacles, snow or ice, or pets.
- Wheelchair-bound clients must have a ramp to exit and enter their homes. Wheelchairs must be maintained so they are in safe, working condition. Gross weight of participant and wheelchair cannot exceed 600 lbs.
For more information, contact Adult Day Services at 309.829.0782.
Return to Adult Day Services main page