Sharing our commitment to fight cancer.
At the Cancer Institute at Advocate Christ Medical Center, our mission is to provide the best outcomes for our cancer patients. And with MD Anderson Cancer Network™, we’ve added a resource that shares that mission and helps us achieve that goal.
Using The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s exacting clinical guidelines, we’re taking a systematic approach to improving cancer care in Illinois.
- Implementing MD Anderson Cancer Center’s proven treatment protocols
- Ensuring our patient care meets their standards of excellence through data-driven quality improvement processes
- The certification of qualified cancer physicians in the latest best practices
- Consulting with their multidisciplinary teams to bring more world-class expertise to specific patient cases
- Continuing the education of our certified physicians through professional development opportunities like speakers bureaus, guideline updates and video conferences