Advocate Christ Medical Center offers a number of support groups for patients and families dealing with the impacts of cancer.
- Breast Cancer Support Group - meets monthly for women experiencing breast cancer and is facilitated by the Breast Health Specialist, an oncology nurse, and the manager of the Center for Breast Care.
- Sharing the Journey - a bereavement support group for family and friends facilitated by a chaplain.
- Reach to Recovery - is a program sponsored by the American Cancer Society, which provides initial support and education for women with a recent diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Us Too - is a monthly meeting to help survivors of prostate cancer and their families lead healthy and productive lives.
- Look Good...Feel Better - is a bi-monthly program sponsored by the American Cancer Society. Volunteer beauty professionals will lead small groups of women who have been diagnosed with cancer through practical, hands-on experience with makeup techniques, skin care, nail care and options related to hair loss such as wigs, turbans and scarves.