The Center for Rehabilitation at Advocate Christ Medical is a regional leader offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. Our specialized services include:
- Acute Rehabilitation Therapies – Patients throughout Christ Medical Center, from the Trauma Center to the Oncology Center receive rehabilitation treatment to prevent secondary disability and maximize function in order to facilitate successful discharge to the community. This preparation also facilitates transition to the next level of care, which may be inpatient, subacute, outpatient or day rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation – Patients are referred to this nationally accredited rehabilitation program from all over Chicago and the Southland. The 37-bed unit is an integral part of Advocate Christ Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center recognized as a Truven Health Top 15 major teaching hospital. We are specially equipped with bariatric facilities and are able to coordinate care for the most medically complex patients.
- Contact us at 708-684-2000
- A full range of rehabilitation therapies are available at four sites, staffed with highly trained therapists, conveniently located in the Southland.
- Sites are located in Oak Lawn, Palos Heights, Tinley Park and Lockport.
Our expertise, experience and team collaboration has resulted in Christ being the rehabilitation care provider of choice for the regional market and its recognition as a center for clinical excellence with superior patient experiences and outcomes.