It's very discouraging for couples to attempt pregnancy month after month with no results. The specialists at Advocate Christ Medical Center give nature a helping hand by making the latest options available to couples through our reproductive endocrinology services.
Our reproductive endocrinologists offer an environment of special sensitivity to couples seeking treatment, with personalized attention that offers our patients the greatest chance for success.
Most fertility problems can be treated with simple, conventional methods, such as hormone therapy, ovulation induction, laser or microsurgery or laparoscopy. More difficult problems, such as severe hormonal imbalances affecting ovulation or uncorrectable tubal obstruction, require the more advanced techniques of assisted reproductive technologies.
Christ Medical Center offers comprehensive fertility evaluation and treatment, including:
- Induction of Ovulation
- Artificial Insemination
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)
- In-Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer (IVF-ET)
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
- Micromanipulation Program
- Assisted hatching of embryos
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) of oocytes
Our reproductive endocrinologists can also provide treatment for:
- Abnormal hormonal or immunologic balance Recurrent pregnancy losses
- Premature ovarian failure
- Primary amenorrhea
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding and premenstrual syndrome
- Uterine myomas
- Uterine septum
- Pelvic adhesions
- Tubal obstruction and ovarian masses
To find a reproductive endocrinologist, click on the Doctor's Directory.