Advocate Health Care provides CME activities that assist physicians in maintaining and developing the knowledge and skills needed to deliver high quality, cost-effective care, and improve clinical outcomes using evidence-based medicine.
Accreditation with Commendation
Advocate Health Care is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Cardiology Update 2013 will be held at Oakbrook Hills Marriott, 3500 Midwest Rd., Oak Brook, IL
» Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 8:00am-1:00pm. Click here to register.
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Malignancies Update: 2013 will be held at the Advocate Christ Medical Center Auditorium, 93rd and Kilbourn Avenue, Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453.
» Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 8:00am-4:40pm. Click here to register.
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support Conference will be held in the CREAD Classrooms 5, 6 and 8, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, 1775 W. Dempster Street, Park Ridge, IL.
» December 14th and 15th, 2013. Click here to register.
- Surgical Solutions to Support the Primary Care Management of Patients with Cardiac, Urologic and Vascular Disease will be held at The Four Seasons Hotel, Walton Room, 120 E. Delaware Place Chicago, IL 60611
» Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 7:30am – 12:30pm. Registration coming soon.
- Advances in Pediatrics 2014 will be held in the Olson Auditorium, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, 1775 W. Dempster Street, Park Ridge, IL
» Friday, March 14, 2014 from 7:30am - 3:00pm. Registration coming soon.
Click here to register online for CME events.
Click here to register for clinical seminar activities (non-CME events).