Child Day Care Difference
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM until 6 PM
Our extended hours means that we reduce the number of interruptions in your work/family schedule. We strive to provide convenient schedules to meet your individual and family needs.
The following are some of the services and beneffits our program offers:
- Drop-In Child Day Care (For occasional day care needs without a weekly schedule).
- Immediate access to the medical care and support at Advocate Condell Medical Center.
- Enrichment Programs! Part of creating an innovative and stimulating community is providing enriching opportunities to grow and learn. Our Child Day Care Enrichment Programs do just that, as they foster development of the whole child and allow budding interests further room to grow.
- Fun and Fitness
- Team Sports
Child Day Care also provides complimentary child car seat safety inspections by certified technicians. Inspections are available Monday through Friday at Condell Day Center for Intergenerational Day Center. Call 847.990.5824 for an appointment.
For information about the Illinois Child Passenger Protection Act.
For more on Child Passenger Safety.
For a tour of our center, please contact us at email@example.com or call 847.990.5800.
Adult Day Services Difference
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM until 6:00 PM.
These extended hours reduce the number of interruptions in your work/family schedule.
Quality care is provided for your loved one in the daytime so you can tend to your daily activities.
- Immediate access to the medical care and support at Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Nutritious meals and snacks as well as special food needs provided by Condell' s Food and Nutrition Services Department
- A safe, secure and stimulating environment of healthy activities
- On-site health monitoring by a professional nursing staff, including weight and nutrition, blood pressure and medication administration and management
- Group sessions with a qualified counselor and facilitator to address clients' emotional and mental health issues
- The elimination of concerns about the quality and reliability of in-home hired caregivers
- Stress reduction for caregivers
Additional services include:
- Nursing care management services and family consultation
- Laboratory and radiology outpatient services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies with multidisciplinary team conferences each week to ensure a smoothly flowing continuum of care by staff
- Neuropsychological evaluation for cognitive issues, memory loss and depression
- Podiatric care
- Minor wound care, injections and annual flu shots
- Full facilities for assisted bathing and beauty salon services
Futhermore, our adult clients enjoy art and music therapy, games, two structured exercise classes per day, cooking, projects, planting/gardening, and book and current event discussions. Most importantly, our clients are provided a safe, secure, and stimulating enviroment of healthy activities in which to recover and be as independent as possible.
For a tour or our Adult Day Services Programs, please contact us at 847.990.5817.