Because you never know when you will have an accident...
Because your physician is not always available...
Because you don't want to wait until tomorrow...
Because you want to feel better sooner...
Because of these reasons, the Advocate Vernon Hills Condell Immediate Care offers quality, convenient healthcare.
- The Advocate Vernon Hills Condell Immediate Care Center is staffed by physicians, registered nurses and licensed technicians qualified to treat patients in an acute care and emergency room setting.
- The Advocate Vernon Hills Condell Immediate Care Center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). JCAHO is the nation's predominant standards-setting and accrediting body in health care and accredits more than 17,000 healthcare organizations and programs in the United States.
- The Advocate Vernon Hills Condell Immediate Care Center is equipped with emergency medical equipment (defibrillators, crash carts and first-line-of-emergency drugs). Equipment is age-specific to serve the unique needs of infants, children and adults.
- The Advocate Vernon Hills Condell Immediate Care Center follows the ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association in order to manage cardio-respiratory emergencies, if necessary.
- The Advocate Vernon Hills Condell Immediate Care Center is located at 6 Phillip Rd., Vernon Hills, and IL 60061 (Just off Route 60, across from Hawthorn Shopping Center near Deerpath Rd. 1-1/2 miles west of Milwaukee Ave). In total, there are four convenient locations in Lake County. Click on locations and hours for a listing of all the Advocate Condell Immediate Care.
- No appointment is necessary. Patients are seen in order of arrival and severity of condition.
- Hospital-based physician referral system. If you do not currently have a physician, our Physician Referral department can help you find a physician on the Condell staff.
- The Advocate Vernon Hills Condell Immediate Care Center performs on-site X-ray and laboratory services to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of a variety of illnesses and medical conditions. These services are available to patients receiving Advocate Condell Immediate Care services and to outpatients with a physician's prescription.
- Emergency Form Download. Click on this link to download an emergency form to quickly authorize treatment of a minor in your absence. Keep this form handy in case your child requires the service of a Advocate Condell Immediate Care Center when you are not available.