The Advantage of Our Services
A company's greatest resource is its employees. They are critical to an organization's success. Injuries and overall poor health affecting your employees can have a direct impact on the bottom line.
Poor health affects production, quality, and morale in the workplace. In today's market, productivity, cost- efficiency and accuracy are key elements for a successful and profitable business.
For all these reasons, companies turn to Condell Health Network's Occupational Health Services to meet their medical needs.
- Comprehensive healthcare services
- Clinical excellence
- Cost-effective treatment
- Timely service
- No appointment needed
- Prompt follow-up care
- Return employees to work with specific light duty instructions if needed
- Medical Review Officer services
- Evaluation of new hires for pre-existing conditions
- Doctor/company relationship
- Employer advocacy
- Four convenient locations in Lake County
- N.I.D.A. certified drug screen collectors
- Hospital-based physician referral and backup
- On-site immunizations/screenings
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
In addition to treating minor injuries and offering post-accident drug screens, we encourage post-offer drug screening for new hires. This can improve the quality of applicants, ensure better job performance, provide a safer work environment, reduce potential drug related problems, and minimize turnover costs. A post-offer physical in conjunction with a drug screen can indicate if an applicant is physically fit and capable to perform a particular job. It also may help evaluate if a previous injury or pre-existing physical condition may prevent the individual from performing certain repetitive tasks.
Department of Transportation physicals, drug screening, and breath alcohol tests are performed for companies required to meet federal guidelines. Spirometry and audiometry screenings for newly hired individuals identify previous disabilities in areas that could be potentially harmful.
Our Executive and Civil Service Physical assesses your employees' health status to determine their wellness. A healthy employee operates more effectively, loses less time to illness and is better prepared mentally and physically to face daily challenges.