Oncology Services & Treatments at Advocate Condell Medical Center
Advocate Condell Medical Center uses innovative cancer diagnostics and treatments to fight cancer. Our patient-centered approach provides hope to patients each and every day. Our specialized treatments and services include:
- Neurosurgery, including minimally invasive procedures of the brain and spine
Learn more about Neurosurgery at Condell Medical Center
- General surgery, including minimally invasive procedures, many of which are supported by advanced laser equipment, for a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Gastroenterological and gynecological, including ablation procedures.
Learn more about our surgical options
Radiation Oncology and Therapies
- Advanced treatment planning with the ADAC Treatment Planning Computer System.
- Elekta Precise Linear Accelerator (Linac) computer system
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) for patient positioning
- High Dose Radiation (HDR)
- 3-D conformal and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Accelerated Partial-Breast Irradiation (APBI)
- Radioactive Iodine-131 for treatment of thyroid cancer, available to outpatients
Learn more about radiation oncology
Advanced Diagnostic Capabilities
- Phillips ACQSim Wide-Bore 3-D Simulator
- Three-dimensional imaging with the ADAC Treatment Planning Computer System.
- Stereotactic Biopsy
Learn more about our advanced diagnostics