The Child Day Care program at the Condell Day Center offers a safe, stimulating and nurturing environment for your child(ren) when work or other demands require your time during the day. Read about our Facility/Activities and Extra Benefits & Services of Child Day Care.
Based on guidelines established by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and the Illinois Learning Standards, Condell Day Center's developmental approach is designed to help children develop their cogntive, emotional, social, language and physical abilities at their own pace and to promote cooperation and build a solid foundation for lifelong learning and success.
Licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, the Child Day Care program enables participants to:
- Interact, communicate and form meaningful relationships with each other.
- Build a solid foundation and love of learning for future years.
- Succeed and establish self-worth and confidence.
- Enhance creative and critical thinking skills.
- Grow while respecting one another and the environment.
Child Day Care operates Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 6 pm. Condell features the following programs for children ages six weeks through six years old: