The West Tower expansion project at Advocate Condell Medical Center will feature a new Heart and Vascular Center
Our dynamic team of cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, radiologists and clinicians work with patients to provide the best treatment options for improved health outcomes. The Heart and Vascular center will also feature:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: Outpatient therapy to strengthen and improve heart function for those who have experienced a cardiac event, including a cardiac angiogram with a cardiac stent, stable angina, heart attack or open heart surgery.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Individual treatment plan for therapy and medication management to optimize independence and improve the health of patients with COPD, lung disease, pulmonary hypertension and related diseases.
- Diabetes Education Center: Certified diabetes educators and nutritionists will provide comprehensive self-management education and nutrition counseling for newly diagnosed patients as well as those who need periodic assistance in monitoring and controlling their disease.
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Therapy: State-of the-art treatment for patients with chronic and non-healing wounds that can result from diabetes, cancer therapies, poor circulation, major injuries or immunocompromising conditions.
- Vascular Services: A complete spectrum of care for vascular-related conditions, which can range from diseases or trauma to the arteries, veins and lymph vessels to other disorders, such as diabetes, that affect circulation.
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Program: Cardiac nurse specialists will work with CHF patients and their physicians to develop an individualized care plan to closely monitor drug regimens, diet modifications and activity levels.
- Other Comprehensive Services: The tower will also house Rehabilitation Services that include Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapies, and Sleep Labs and EEG.
Advocate Condell Medical Center is located at 801 S. Milwaukee Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048.
For information, call Advocate HealthAdvisor at 1.800.323.8622, or visit www.advocatehealth.com.