The Heart and Vascular Institute at Advocate Condell Medical Center
More patients choose Advocate Condell Medical Center for cardiac procedures than any other Lake County hospital. The Heart and Vascular Institute features the most sophisticated diagnostic, imaging and treatment technologies available today, as well as board-certified cardiovascular surgeons who perform a full range of surgeries.
From emergency room to operating room to recovery and rehabilitation, our team is ready to serve you. We focus on the prevention and treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, heart valve disease, cardiac rhythm disturbances and peripheral vascular disease.
Why Choose Advocate Condell Medical Center's Heart and Vascular Institute
- Recognized for our quick treatment of heart attack patients, Advocate Condell was the first hospital in Lake County to receive accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Three-Star Rating by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons – Top 14% of STS hospitals
- Top decile patient satisfaction—90th percentile and above
- Chest Pain Center “door to balloon” average time is 64 minutes with excellent outcomes, surpassing the national goal of 90 minutes
- Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Open Heart and Rehab and Fitness staff work together in concert to provide superior care
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- American College of Cardiology risk-adjusted mortality for acute myocardial infarction rank in top 90%
- Our team of cardiologists and other cardiovascular specialists is highly trained and experienced in advanced techniques and therapies including open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization. Learn more about our services and treatments.
- We take prevention seriously-working to educate the community about cardiovascular disease and providing preventative services. Learn more about cardiovascular health and get information about our routine heart screenings close to you.
Heart Conditions We Treat
Our cardiovascular experts treat a full range of cardiovascular conditions, including:
Learn more about these and other medical conditions of the cardiovascular system.
Comprehensive Cardiac Treatment
Meet Our Care Team