Using the latest technology in the most modern of surgical suites, Condell surgeons perform a wide-range of life-saving, advanced procedures for both inpatients and outpatients. Our shiny new and expanded department has 12 operating rooms, including specially equipped suites for cardiovascular and neurosurgery procedures, and an efficient, state-of-the-art pre and post-operative area.
To learn more about our inpatient/outpatient surgical capabilities, important information you should know before and after your surgery and information for visitors, use the navigation on the right.
Inpatient/Outpatient Surgical Capabilities
The surgical capabilities performed at Condell include:
- Cosmetic surgery
- General surgery, including minimally invasive procedures, many of which are supported by advanced laser equipment, for a wide range of surgical procedures
Learn more about Condell Gastroenterological Services.
- Gynecological, including ablation procedures
- Neurosurgery, including minimally invasive procedures of the brain and spine
Learn more about Neurosurgery at Condell.
- Open Heart, including both on and off the bypass pump
Learn more about Cardiovascular services at Condell.
- Ophthalmology (eye), including our Eye Laser Center, providing facilities for specialty eye procedures
- Orthopedics, including arthroscopies, and hip and knee replacement procedures utilizing the Medical Center's CareGuide for seamless orthopedic care
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), including sinus procedures
- Plastic surgery
- Thoracic/Vascular surgery, including minimally invasive varicose vein procedures
- Weight Loss surgery, including laparoscopic gastric bypass, lap-band and open gastric bypass
Learn more about Weight Loss Surgical Services at our partner hospital, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital.