Daily 1-hour teaching conferences and lectures at noon. These include formal didactic lectures, case conferences, journal club, and radiology-pathology correlation conferences.
- Regular didactic and case based lectures spanning the 9 subspecialities of radiology.
- Journal clubs presented by the radiology resident every other month to review current radiology literature, followed by an informal discussion.
- Radiology-pathology correlation conference reviewing interesting cases presented by both the radiology and pathology resident every other month.
- Regular monthly meetings held with the Radiology Administration to observe and participate in health care practice issues.
- Quality Assurance Conferences held to review and learn from discrepancies in interpretation.
- Diagnostic radiology physics lectures occur weekly -- changing in response to the new boards format.
- Weekly Tumor Board conferences presented by residents at a multidisciplinary cancer case conference.