Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge is committed to providing the finest pediatric care in Chicago's Northwest Suburbs. The facility includes
- A 51 bed inpatient unit for children and adolescents
- A 10 bed Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Unit
- A 15 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- A 40 bed Newborn Nursery providing care for over 3500 infants delivered per year
- A 54 bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The facility is a Level Three Referral Center, the highest designation granted by the state
- A pediatric Emergency Room. ACH-PR is a Level I Pediatric Trauma Center
The 80,000 square foot Victor Yacktman Children's Pavilion is the site of outpatient pediatric services at Advocate Children's Hospital. The pavilion is linked by an indoor walkway to the Advocate Children's Hospital inpatient units. Interactive art, sculptures, and bright geometric patterns create a kaleidoscope effect throughout the interior of the Pavilion, providing comfort for children and their families.
The state of the art patient bed tower is home to a portion of the inpatient unit as well as the PICU and Mother/Baby Unit. In addition to inpatient rooms, the tower offers families many amenities including:
- Expanded inpatient MRI services
- A waiting area with activity filled décor for children
- A "story telling rail" with a tale etched along the entire length at just the right height for children to read
- An interactive "Living Light Wall" that changes colors with the wave of a hand
- A roof-top "Healing Pediatric Garden"