Family Life Education programs are offered to churches, schools, and community organizations. These presentations provide excellent information and practical skills to help individuals and their families in coping with life's difficult, stressful and challenging situations.
Presentation formats include single presentations, series and seminars, marital and parenting classes.
- Issues for Children and Teens that have Suffered Sexual Abuse
- Issues for Children, Teens and Families within Foster Care
- Parenting and Step Parenting Skills
- Stress Management
- Communication and Couples
- Women's Issues
- Communication in the Family
- Understanding Misbehavior
- Effective Discipline
- Parenting through Divorce
- Building Self-Esteem in your Child
- Stressproofing your Child
- Self-Discovery and Self-Motivation
- Understanding Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Understanding Child and Teen Attachment Disorders
Programs are specifically tailored to meet the needs of each audience.
For information on program availability and fees, call 1.800.216.1110.