To register for the following courses, please go to www.advocatehealth.com/seminars.
Emergency Nursing Core Class (ENPC)
- June 16 & 23, 2014
- December 15 & 19, 2014
Registration for ENPC & TNCC classes can be found at www.advocatehealth.com/seminars
Multidisciplinary Grand Rounds (Topics TBD)
**PLEASE NOTE: Not all topics will be trauma related. This series includes trauma, ED, cardiovascular and critical care.**
- March 12, 2014
- May 14, 2014
- July 16, 2014
- September 17, 2014
- November 19, 2014
For Grand Rounds questions, please email GSAM-OutreachEducation@advocatehealth.com
Good Samaritan Hospital's Level 1 Trauma Center is committed to providing continuing education to health care personnel, including physicians, nurses, and pre-hospital care providers. Program goals include:
- Increase the availability of trauma related continuing education opportunities
- Improve communication and foster collegial relationships
- Share information and ideas
- Refine patient transfer and follow-up procedures
- Fulfill our responsibility as a Level 1 Trauma Center to enhance trauma patient care and improve outcomes for injured patients
Paramedic Case Reviews
Review of individual department runs, including a lecture on a trauma topic by one of the trauma surgeons on staff. Reviews are presented to various departments annually.
For more information, or if you would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact: GSAM-OutreachEducation@advocatehealth.com.