Follow the instructions below when arriving at the hospital on the day of your delivery.
- Parking instructions: When it is time for you to deliver your baby, please use the emergency room hospital entrance. Follow the signs directing you to the appropriate area. There is complimentary valet parking daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. After your baby is born, family and friends that are visiting may park in the main parking lot of the hospital and enter through the lobby. At the front desk, they will be given a visitor's pass and directed to the birth center.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a hospital staff member at the desk.
- A registrar will review your pre-admission packet. If there is any missing information from the original paperwork we will have you complete it at this time. If you haven't pre-registered, your support person will be asked to handle your registration paperwork. Please bring your insurance card and a photo id so that we may confirm your information.
- We will have you sign health care consent forms for yourself and your baby.
- A staff member will escort you to the third floor to your room in the birth center.