Good Shepherd Hospital Health & Fitness Center has memberships for individuals, couples and families as well as college students. In addition corporate pricing plans are also available.
Stop by for a tour and receive a complementary day pass good for one free workout at the Fitness Center. You can use the equipment on the fitness floor and in the weight area, jog on the track, shoot baskets, swim in the pools and participate in the scheduled classes.
Please contact Member Services at 847.620.4550 for more information.
Good Shepherd Hospital Health & Fitness Center is designed to provide the personalized, knowledgeable support that will make your fitness program a success. Every membership includes a comprehensive fitness assessment and prescription as well as the ongoing support of a personal fitness consultant.
Personalized fitness assessment including:
- Muscle mass/ratio
- Heart rate
- Personalized fitness prescription
- Ongoing support of a personal fitness consultant
For your comfort
- Deluxe locker rooms with executive-size lockers and private dressing areas
- Individual shower rooms
- Complimentary towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Steam rooms
- Massage therapy
- Prairie-style members' great room with natural stone fireplace
- Pro-shop and Boutique
For your convenience
- Baby-sitting area with playroom, crafts
area and dedicated nursery
- Hours of Operations:
Monday-Friday: 5 am-10 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7 am-6 pm
- Membership packages for every need: Singe, Senior, Student, and Matinee
Monthly membership includes an initial health screening, fitness assessment and individualized equipment orientation, use of all facilities and equipment, and select educational programs.
Other services available for an additional fee include nutritional counseling, massage therapy, facials, manicures, pedicures, UV free tanning, alternative medicine services, permanent locker, personal training and childcare services.
For information on Membership rates and enrollment fees, please contact our Member Services Department at 847.620.4550.
Childcare is available on-site at Good Shepherd Hospital Health & Fitness Center's Kids Klub for a nominal fee. Reservations are required and must be made 24 hours in advance. Call the Kids Klub at 847.620.4520 for pricing information and availability.
- All members must be a minimum of 12 years of age.
- Senior membership is for anyone 62 years or older.
- Student membership is for anyone 14-23 years of age.
- Family Add-on reflects additional members that live in the same household added to the membership after the initial enrollment.
- Memberships with more than one member must have all participants residing in the same residence to have these rates apply.
- Matinee membership is available for Center use Monday-Friday from 10 am-3 pm only.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday from 5am-10pm
Saturday & Sunday from 7am-6pm
Enrollment fee is a one-time charge incurred upon initiation of membership. Services available for additional charges include conference room rentals, pro shop merchandise and food service.
Back to the top