- Medical School affiliations:
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science/Chicago Medical School
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University
- Outstanding community hospital with academic focus.
- A Top 15 U.S. Teaching Hospital.
- Repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's '100 Top Hospitals' by US News and World Report's 'America's Best Hospitals' ranking'.
- Small program - close interaction with peers and personal attention by faculty.
- Full continuum of mental health, consultative and addiction services from child to geriatrics.
- 95% of our residents' training is spent on the hospital's campus.
- No weekend ER call!
- Located in suburban setting with convenient access to downtown Chicago.
- Excellent benefits!
- Take a virtual tour of our hospital to learn more about the comprehensive services it offers.