- Medical School affiliations:
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science/Chicago Medical School
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University
- Outstanding community hospital with academic focus.
- A Top 15 US Teaching Hospital.
- Small program; close interaction with peers and personal attention by faculty.
- Full continuum of mental health services including consultation liaison, addictions, child & adolescent, and geriatric psychiatry.
- Broad diversity of patients.
- Balanced educational experience.
- 95% of our residents’ training is spent on the hospital campus.
- Located in suburban setting with convenient access to downtown Chicago.
- Excellent Benefits!
- No Saturday or Sunday overnight call.