Thank you for your interest in the patients at Advocate Children's Hospital - Oak Lawn. Your gift to the child life department provides activities, toys, and programs for patients and families, which makes each child's hospital experience more pleasant.
Below is a list of recommended gifts for children and families. For infection control reasons, all donations must be brand new with store tags still attached.
Child Life Department Wish List
- Teether Toys
- Plastic Links
- Crib Gym
- Shape Sorters
- Sassy Baby Toys
- Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Toys (English and Spanish)
- Wooden ABC/123 Blocks
- Fisher Price Chatter Telephone
- Little People Toys (Little sets are preferred)
- Kids Connection Light Up CD Player (Wal-Mart)
- Any Light Up Toys
- Target Brand CD Players
- Action Guys (Spider-Man/Batman)
- Polly Pockets
- My Little Ponies
- Coloring Books & Crayons
- Craft Projects
- PG-13 Movies (DVDs)*
- Playstation 3 Video Games and Controllers
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Book
- Colorful twin-sized fleece or quilted blankets
- $5 and $10 Gift Cards for Target, Best Buy, Bath and Body Works, etc.
- Bratz Doll
*Note: We are not accepting any VHS tapes (videos).
Your Support Makes a Difference
The child life department at Advocate Children's Hospital offers many of its programs thanks to the generosity of individuals and organizations. To learn how to support our programs, please contact the Advocate Children's Hospital Development Office at 708.684.3764.