The Morgan Haught Foundation raises funds for Advocate Children's Hospital - Oak Lawn through an annual golf event. Learn more...
Thank you for considering Advocate Children’s Hospital as a beneficiary of your fundraising activities. Your efforts will help make a difference in the lives of the patients, families and communities we serve every day.
Follow these simple steps to get started!
- Decide what type of event you want to have. Click here for some examples.
- Check out the Event Guidelines and Q & A page to help plan your fundraiser.
- Fill out and submit this online application form.
We are excited to partner with you! Our staff is ready to make sure that your event is a success.
Here's what we can do for you:
- Offer advice on event planning
- Help you determine where to direct your gift—whether it’s supporting the hospital’s area of greatest need or a hospital program/department that is meaningful to you
- Provide you with a logo for your marketing materials
- Mail a letter of endorsement to validate the authenticity of your event
- Provide a thank-you poster and other promotional items upon request
- Provide IRS-compliant tax receipts for donations made payable directly to Advocate Children’s Hospital
- Post your event on our website
- Press release template for you to customize and send to local media
- Promotional flyer template for you to customize
There are some things that we cannot do:
- Provide our tax-exemption number
- Provide insurance or liability coverage
- Provide a mailing list of donors and/or vendors
- Provide hospital stationery for marketing materials
- Provide celebrities or professional athletes for your event
- Provide publicity (newspaper, radio, television, etc.)
- Financially support or reimburse you for expenses. If you anticipate costs, they should be deducted from the funds raised prior to sending your final donation to Advocate Children’s Hospital
- Guarantee event attendance of patients, physicians or staff
- Guarantee staff participation at your committee or planning meetings
- Guarantee volunteer support at the event
- Solicit businesses or vendors for support
- Provide patient pictures or stories
- Endorse fundraisers with a gambling element (excluding raffles or auctions) or those sponsored by alcohol or tobacco companies
For more information please call Jennifer Thanos at 630.929.6915.