Welcome to the UIC/Illinois Masonic Family Medicine Residency Program
A Major Affiliate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine
NRMP Code: 313120
AOA NRMP Code: 66346
ERAS ID: 1201621467
AOA: ERAS ID: 173196
The University of Illinois Family Medicine Residency Program at Illinois Masonic will excel in the training of family physicians, incorporating state-of-the-art medical management and attention to patients' and residents' psychological well-being. We teach residents the clinical and personal skills they need to become leaders in family medicine, and in the communities in which they will practice. An integral part of our mission is to provide family-focused, community oriented health care to patients of all ages in the urban, ethnically diverse community.
We are a dually - accredited Family Medicine Residency
- Ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
- Rigorous academic atmosphere.
- Individualized educational programming.
- Structured three year program in evidence-based learning and research.
- Procedure workshops held throughout the year.
- Adolescent training at school-based health centers.
- Strong OB program (20% of graduates continue OB in their practices.)
- Home visit program.
- Rotational opportunities available throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Integrated resident/faculty group practice at the Family Practice Center.
- Two clinic sessions per week at the Family Practice Center for PGY-1's.
- 100% ABOFP pass rate.
- Moonlighting opportunities.
- Educational allowance for books and conferences.
- Housing available on-campus.