This information is provided to help you plan for your appointment. For questions or to reach any member of our care team, call 773.296.7089.
- To schedule an appointment, contact our patient service representatives at 773.296.7089. Translation services are available for many languages.
- Our highly trained medical assistants and oncology nurse care coordinators can address your concerns and help you get comfortable with your visit.
- During treatment and after, we will communicate with you and your referring physician to provide a summary of your treatments and recommend follow-up care.
- Co-pays should be made at the time of service.
New Patient Forms and Records
New patients should print and complete the form below. Because a cancer diagnosis requires your physician to look at all aspects of your health, this form is a comprehensive health assessment. Please complete as much as the form as possible before your visit to help our team diagnose and treat you. However, if you need help with any of the sections, we would be happy to assist you.
Remember to sign each form and bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient History Forms
Please bring the following to make sure your visit goes as smoothly as possible:
- Insurance cards or public aid card
- Photo Identification
- Physician referral. If you don’t have one, you may be asked to reschedule and may be responsible for paying the full cost of the visit.
- Your co-pay for your physician visit and/or treatment, if applicable
- Copies of any medical services or test results (blood tests, X-rays, MRIs, biopsies, etc.) not performed by a physician at Illinois Masonic Medical Center
You can have your records faxed to us at 773.296.7736.
Day of Your Appointment
The cancer center is located on Wellington Avenue between Halsted Street and Sheffield Avenue, on the Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center campus.
Angelo P. Creticos, MD, Cancer Center
901 West Wellington
Chicago, Illinois 60657
Map and Directions
Running late? Please call 773.296.7089 and let us know.
To help us serve you better, we request your assistance with the following:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your earliest appointment, especially if it is your first visit. If you are more than 30 minutes late, we may ask you to reschedule.
- To maximize your safety, one of our team members will verify your identity and place an identification band on your wrist at each appointment
- Please expect to spend time with our clinical staff, who will prepare you for your visit with your physician. They may assess your vital signs, review any changes since your last visit and draw any preordered lab tests.
Medical, Gynecologic and Surgical Oncology, as well as our Infusion Room, are located on the third floor. If you are visiting the third floor, please note:
- You must check in on the first floor.
- Once on the third floor, please notify the patient service representative at the front desk of your arrival and submit paperwork given to you at registration. If your medical records or test results have been faxed to us ahead of time, please inform us so we can check your records before your physician visit.
- Before leaving the third floor, be sure to check out with the patient service representative at the front desk so we can confirm and schedule any additional test or appointments your physician may have ordered during your visit. We will also give you any new prescriptions for your file at this time. In addition, the patient service representative can validate your parking ticket.
To request a refill, please call our office at 773.296.7089 during business hours.
Request refills at least a five days before you run out of your medication. Some medications need to be special ordered, and it can take several days to receive them.
There are two parking options for cancer center patients:
- Mildred Parking Lot: immediately south of the cancer center
- Wellington Parking Garage: on Wellington Avenue east of the CTA tracks
When leaving the Cancer Center, bring your parking ticket to a patient service representative on the first floor.
The validated parking fee is $2 regardless of time.
- Parking adjacent to the back wall of the cancer center is reserved for Radiation Therapy patients who have appointments that are 15 minutes or less. Please do not park there unless you have an appointment with Radiation Therapy.
- The front driveway of the cancer center is available for quick pick-up and drop-off only. Parking is not allowed in this area as it is a fire lane and must be kept clear for emergency vehicles.
Angelo P. Creticos, MD, Cancer Center
Hours: 8 am - 5:30 pm Monday-Thursday
7:30 am - 4 pm Fridays
(closed weekends and holidays)
Medical, Surgical and Gynecological Oncology
New patient referral: 773.296.7248
General information: 773.296.7089
New patient referral: 773.296.7076
General information: 773.296.7076