The colorectal specialists at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center treat patients with a wide range of conditions involving the colon and rectum. Our staff is caring, compassionate and skilled at diagnosing and treating sensitive issues. We work closely with professionals from other disciplines, such as Gastroenterology, Oncology, Urology and Urogynecology, to ensure a comprehensive approach to treatment.
Diseases of the Colon and Rectum
We offer services and treatments for a variety of colorectal conditions, including:
- Diverticular disease
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Hidradenitis suppurativa (disease of the sweat glands)
- Inflammatory bowel disease:
- Peri-rectal abscess/fistula
- Pilonidal disease
- Dermatologic conditions of the anus
- Rectovaginal fistula
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Twisted or blocked colon (colonic volvulus)
- Colorectal cancer
- Anal cancer
Pelvic Floor Disorders
To learn more, for help finding a physician or to schedule an appointment, call 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622). You can also find a physician and request an appointment online.
Physicians: To refer a patient, call 773.296.7095.