Gastroenterology at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Experienced Specialists, Revolutionary Treatments
The gastroenterology specialists at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center treat a wide range of diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract — the stomach, intestines, esophagus, liver, colon and rectum. With timely, accurate diagnoses and advanced treatment methods, we help our patients stay disease-free and get back to their daily routine quickly.
Trust your health to the gastroenterology team at Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Why Choose Us for Gastroenterology
- Our gastroenterology specialists are recognized for clinical excellence and innovation:
- Our specialists collaborate with other medical professionals on staff to ensure patients receive the most comprehensive care possible.
- We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to accurately pinpoint problems and the least invasive treatment methods to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Our professional staff are sensitive to all sexual orientations, gender identities and cultural values.
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center has been recognized with Magnet status, a national award for excellence in nursing care.
Learn more about gastroenterology and when to see a gastroenterologist.
Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders and conditions, including:
Learn more about these and other conditions at our online Health Encyclopedia.
Services and Treatments
Using state-of-the-art technology, our specialists work to prevent and treat a range of gastrointestinal tract disorders and diseases using the most minimally invasive procedures available.
Learn more about the services and treatments we offer.
Meet Our Care Team
Our experienced gastroenterologists are recognized for clinical excellence and innovative care. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team of physicians at Illinois Masonic Medical Center, they provide a continuum of care for each patient.
Meet our team of gastroenterologists.
To learn more, for help finding a physician or to schedule an appointment, call 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622). You can also find a physician and request an appointment online.