Cardiovascular Services at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Your partner in taking on heart disease. Our hearts beat as one.
With our long tradition of advancements in cardiovascular medicine, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center leads Illinois as one of the top 50 Heart and Heart Surgery hospitals in the nation.
Our highly-respected and experienced physicians continue to pioneer innovations in treating an extensive range of heart conditions - from the most common to the most complex - providing patients with better options and better outcomes.
Why Choose Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center?
- Our full-service cardiac catheterization and intervention program leads Illinois as one of the top 50 Heart and Heart Surgery hospitals in the nation (U.S.News & World Report).
- As one of the area’s first hospitals to perform open heart surgery, we offer a complete range of state-of-the-art cardiac services through our Heart and Vascular Institute.
- As a teaching hospital, Illinois Masonic Medical Center is at the forefront of cardiac research and technology. Our cardiovascular fellowship training programs educate physicians from around the world.
- Our cardiac ultrasound and electrophysiology programs are recognized in the medical community, offering the most advanced testing and technologies and new care options for patients.
- We have been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals every year since 2010 by Truven Health Analytics, formerly Thomson Reuters.
- The Joint Commission has designated Illinois Masonic Medical Center as a Primary Stroke Center for its commitment to comprehensive, quality care for stroke patients.
Learn more about what sets us apart.
Heart Conditions We Treat
Our cardiovascular experts are skilled at treating the spectrum of cardiovascular conditions, including:
Services and Treatments
The Heart and Vascular Institute at Illinois Masonic Medical Center specializes in a wide range of cardiovascular services from simple diagnostic cardiac catheterization to complex interventional procedures including coronary angioplasty, coronary stenting, drug-coated stents, peripheral atherectomy and balloon valvuloplasty.
Learn more about our services.
Meet Our Care Team
Physicians from Illinois Masonic Medical Center's electrophysiology and cardiovascular fellowship programs teach physicians from around the world who have completed their residency. Under the direction of senior researchers at Illinois Masonic Medical Center and in conjunction with the University of Illinois, the Cardiovascular Fellowship Training Program fellows participate in exciting and influential new research, which aids patients in obtaining better cardiac outcomes.
Find an Advocate Illinois Masonic Cardiology specialist.
Experience Illinois Masonic Medical Center's world class heart care right here in Chicago. Contact us at 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622) today for more information on our cardiovascular services.
You can also find a physician and request an appointment online.