4600 N. Ravenswood Avenue, 2nd Floor
General Office Phone: 773.561.7500
(Ask for the Home Visit Program)
About the Home Visit Program
- In-home care for persons who are frail, homebound and unable to travel to a physician's office.
- Physicians and Advance Practice Nurse Practitioners evaluating and treating acute and chronic medical problems in the home setting.
- Evaluation and coordination of home health, therapy and other services as needed.
Types of services offered
- Nutritional assessment
- Wellness approach emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention
- Non-emergency medical care
- Improvements in activities of daily living
- Coordination of diagnostic testing resources
- Monthly or bi-monthly appointments in the home
- Affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Centers for inpatient care by the physician team
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Affiliated with local facilities for nursing home care by the physician and nurse practitioner team
Providers of In-home service
Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners:
- Marianne Kwiatkowski, MS, APRN-B
- Deyan Ortwig, ND, APRN-BC
*Spanish speaking physicians available
Services are covered by:
- Public Aid/Medicare
- Commercial insurance plans
For additional information, please contact The Home Visit General Office, 773.561.7500.
Who is Eligible?
- Homebound Seniors
- Homebound persons with chronic disability or complex medical needs
- Residents of some local nursing homes
- Service area:
North - Devon
South - North Avenue
West - Cicero
East - Lake Michigan
Back to the top