Outpatient Infusion Center at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Infusion Therapy in a Comfortable Outpatient Setting
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center offers state-of-the-art infusion therapies at our Outpatient Infusion Center. Located in the Medical Office Center on our medical campus, the Outpatient Infusion Center provides comfortable facilities and personalized service to patients who require medication infusions or injections.
Why Choose Us for Infusion Therapy?
- We recognize the importance of our patient-staff relationships and are here to help patients manage their condition for the long term.
- David Mael, MD, board-certified rheumatologist and Outpatient Infusion Center director, and our experienced nurses manage the care and treatment of our patients.
- We provide quick access to treatment – usually within one week of referral.
- With our on-site pharmacy, we provide patients with access to a full range of medications.
- Patients are treated by referral; no consultation is needed.
- Safe, efficient administration of infused medication is offered in a comfortable setting.
Conditions We Treat
Some of the conditions treated at the Outpatient Infusion Center include:
Services and Treatments
We specialize in IV infusion therapy for patients referred by their physicians. We also offer the latest medications and can infuse most non-chemotherapy medications for many diseases and conditions.
Learn more about our services and treatments.