Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center at Advocate
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
At the Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center, we are dedicated to advancing the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders and conditions. Our mission is to practice the most advanced treatments under a philosophy of care focused on access. Whenever you need us, we’re here for you.
Why Choose Us for Neurosurgery and Spine Care?
Our primary goal at the Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center is to provide an unsurpassed level of care to our patients.
- Our highly skilled and experienced neurosurgeons are passionate about innovative patient care.
- Our approach is to use the least invasive procedures with the most effective treatment options available for each patient.
- We promise to be available to you when you need us most. Learn more about Our Promise to patients.
- Our multidisciplinary program provides access to a team of dedicated specialists caring for each patient.
- Our designation as a Primary Stroke Center demonstrates our commitment to comprehensive, quality care for stroke patients.
Learn more about what sets us apart.
Conditions We Treat
We treat a full range of conditions and injuries affecting the brain, spine and peripheral nerves, including:
Neurosurgery and Spine Services and Treatments
At the Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center, we are committed to making sure our patients understand their conditions and the procedures we are going to be performing. Our team takes time to educate patients and thoroughly answer all their questions.
Learn more about our services and treatments.
The Neurosciences Institute and Comprehensive Spine Center provides innovative surgical and nonsurgical options for patients with cranial, spine and neurological conditions. The combined experience of our neuroscience team allows us to provide patients with the best care for their conditions, from minimally invasive approaches to spine surgery procedures to advanced medical and surgical technologies.
Watch patient education videos on some of our most common procedures.
Meet Our Care Team
Our highly skilled physicians offer the latest, most innovative surgical techniques for neurological and spinal disorders. This multidisciplinary program is led by a team of dedicated neurosurgeons who:
- Are fellowship-trained in minimally invasive procedures
- Cover neurological and spine conditions for the Level I Trauma Center on the medical campus
- Take a holistic approach to your care by performing the least invasive, most effective procedure available
Meet our neurosurgery team.
Medical Office Center
3000 N. Halsted Avenue, Suite 703
Chicago, Illinois 60657
Map and Directions
Prevention, detection and patient resources for neurological and spine-related issues