Obstetrics at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Deliver your baby comfortably, under the care of dedicated experts
With a full range of birth services and a reputation for the highest level of pre- and postnatal care, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center sets the standard for excellence in obstetrics. Our board-certified obstetricians and certified nurse-midwives will work with you and your family to provide a personalized birth experience. You’ll feel safe knowing our high-risk specialists, perinatal care center and the Nancy and Lawrence Glick Family Nursery and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit are nearby if you or your baby need them.
From contraceptive management and fertility screening to pregnancy and labor to postpartum education and support, our care team is dedicated to giving mothers and their babies a healthy start.
Why Choose Us for Obstetrics?
See more reasons to choose Illinois Masonic Medical Center as your birth center.
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center was voted one of the Best Places to Deliver a Baby in the Chicago Reader’s Best of Chicago Poll, 2010.
- We deliver more than 2,500 babies each year.
- Our nurse-midwifery program is the oldest in Chicago and remains one of the city’s largest.
- We have a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the highest designation in the state of Illinois.
- Our 1:1 nurse-patient ratio provides the best labor support for high-risk patients. We’re also nationally recognized as a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence.
- We are conveniently located on the North Side of Chicago, near CTA trains and buses.
Our Birth Services
Meet Our Care Team
Our board-certified obstetricians, perinatologists, neonatologists and certified nurse-midwives offer the highest level of pre- and postnatal care. We welcome the opportunity to help you plan your labor and delivery.
Learn more about our team.
Experience high-quality, customized birth care at Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
To schedule a tour or make an appointment with an obstetrician, call 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622).
Find an Illinois Masonic Medical Center obstetrician or family physician.